The Ph.D. program in the College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (CMEE) was established in August 2001. After the establishment of Ph.D. programs in the Department of Energy and Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Engineering and Graduate Institute of Manufacturing Technology, our Ph.D. program in CMEE has focused on three main disciplines:
- Cultivation of innovative research and development capabilities.
- Cultivation of industrial application capabilities.
- Cultivation of international communication capabilities.
Core capabilities for Students
- Fundamental science research capabilities in the field of electromechanical technology.
- Industrial practice innovation research and development capabilities in the field of electromechanical technology.
- The ability of research planning and communication.
- Innovative intellectual property and management practices.
- International communication, team communication and coordination, and the ability to comply with engineering ethics.
Learn more about Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering -->