· Mechanical integration, vehicle related research and development, energy and refrigerator techniques and technology are very few in Taiwan. The related research, especially in the industry field is powerful and competitive.
· Every department suggests key plan each year and it is predicted that each department develops at least one research item in 5 years.
· We follow the trend and focus the research and development of practical technology and especially emphasize the development of mechanic instruments; for example, Robot, Injection Molded Plastics, Rapid Prototyping( R.P.) and Microwave Plasma Jet CVD equipment and advanced technology in the world.
· Establishing college outstanding research prize and key research features, encouraging and recognizing excellent research colleagues, establishing college key features
· Finding powerful professors or personnel in the industry coming to the college to be in charge of key plans and developing key techniques.
· Cooperating closely with industry and industry donate equipments to support the research